Every Monday I see or hear someone say something along the lines of "I hate Mondays. can't wait for Friday!"
Some people have said, "I wish we only had school on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday". and I ask them why. They tell me, "I hate getting up early on Mondays." I then point out, that they would have to get up early on Tuesdays, and it would feel exactly like a Monday. They really don't like that.
I don't mind Mondays. True, I want to kill my alarm when it goes off at 6, but there really isn't anything altogether bad about Mondays. In fact, I think the sports world would be quite different without Mondays. Tuesday night football just doesn't sound quite right, does it.
We all have to live in a world with Mondays. Instead of moaning and blaming the day for our actions, maybe we have to remember that every day brings us one step closer to death. (Not a happy picture, but..)
Maybe we should remember to live everyday for ourselves, not just for Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment