Tuesday, September 29, 2009

comfort

oh, my heart has cried, broken and bleeding,
though my faith has stood fast, You seem so far away.
So I cried,
"Lord have you forgotten me?"
but then You sent me some angels, and their words were like music,
my heart is healing, my tears are drying.
You said,
"Don't worry, it's all in My plan"
Lord, thank you for my comforters, which I know I don't deserve
Keep them in Your heart, oh Lord,
and may I comfort, someday, them in return.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog entry is beautiful. I think it is amazing how God places certain people in our lives...whether they are strangers, or friends, or family...just when you need them.

    I agree. It's all in His plan. Even with the most painful things in life, I believe, there is a plan....and somehow strength and goodness comes out of this pain.

    Somewhere I heard a quote...I wish I could remember it exactly...it said that God never 'wastes' pain or suffering. Somehow He will make some good come from it. And I believe it is our responsibility to make that 'good' happen, or try to find it.

    Beautiful entry, Augusta!

    Tess

    ReplyDelete