Well, this was fun. But I think, after maybe 2 Christmas posts, I'm going to go on a blogging hiatus. I've found, that while I love writing for an audience, it seems dead, even forced. And I've found that everything I do lately, I'm thinking,"Is this blog or status worthy? No? Then why am I doing it?" (And as I rarely do anything, this is quite a problem.)
I'm hoping that I can come back to this refreshed, as I do really love writing. (as you can maybe tell by how long this post is getting. See? I just keep adding notes to it.)
I'm thinking, after the new year I'll start again. But I'm not necessarily stopping right now, because I have at least one post with amazing pictures I drew to share. (Yay crayons!)
But, I think, this has been getting annoying for you, my lovely followers, and even for myself.
So, this isn't goodbye, I don't like goodbye. Rather, this is a "till we meet again".
And believe me, we will meet again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


If it feels forced, then take a break....but DO come back refreshed! Do it because you love doing it, and do it when you feel so inspired about something that you just MUST write it! I look forward to your return....
ReplyDeleteTess