Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spurned love of the Sea


I have been dashed upon the rocks
Of the tumultuous sea,
Struggling towards the shore,
Thrown back into the pain.

The tide comes and leaves
Beating me harder,
Drowning out my voice,
My pleas for help.


Chains tied about my ankles
Pull me under,
I see your hand,
It pushes me down.


Bubbles issue from my mouth
Creating foam,
My lungs burn,
I am sinking.


Through the murky waters
A beam shines,
I reach out,
Feeling nothing.


The white sands enshroud me
Like a blanket,
Your face smiles,
I sigh my last.


Blissful my spirit flies
To the clouds,
Free above,
Without pain.


Spirits, spurned by lovers,
Rock your boat,
You’re thrown out,
Hurt on the rocks.


Apparition rises through foam
Moves to you,
Kisses you,
Loves you to death.


You wish your fate different
Than it is,
You beg me,
Sink sweet into hell.


Blood spills through water
Ebbing red,
Such screams,
Silenced by my hand.


The sand settles sweetly
O’er our forms,
Again I rise,
Forms left for forever.


Resting eternal below
Never disturbed,
Dead by your anger,
I killed you with my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment