I heard these lyrics, by Chris Tomlin, and they spoke to me. I just felt like sharing part of the song, and a picture.
I heard You singing in the silence
A simply melody
Words of love, oh I can hear it
My father is very fond of me
And I am loved by the Father
and I am loved by the Son
And it is love that has captured
The heart of this wayward one
I heard You singing in the silence
A simply melody
Words of love, oh I can hear it
My father is very fond of me
And I am loved by the Father
and I am loved by the Son
And it is love that has captured
The heart of this wayward one

(I know, the background is green. It was the only section of the church bulletin that I could draw on. Most of the pencil sketches on this blog are from bulletins)


No comments:
Post a Comment