I've come to a realization.
I say "I" too much.
And I don't just mean on my blog. (Gah! See! "I" "my"? Lets keep count of every "I" or "my" or "me") I mean everywhere. In normal conversation, in conversations that don't necessarily involve me, but I somehow twist them to include me...
I want to stop. Its just hard. And maybe I'm crazy. I'm thinking very much that I'd like to be just overly self-conscience. Wouldn't that be nice? However, something tells me I'm wrong. Because I've noticed I've even done this here, on my blog. My posts have become more and more about me, my life, how I'm a Christian princess, my poetry, my feelings. While the poems and such still talk about God and being Christian, I realize lately they have been nothing like the original posts which made people want me to start a blog. Which is why I feel no one has cared lately. (This could just be me. Maybe you lovely people have been reading, but felt nothing was comment worthy. Who knows?)
I can blame this a bit, on not being inspired, by writing at school and not having my Bible handy. And I am going to blame it on those reasons, simply because I can. I still have it in me though, to write those inspiring things, that you followers first fell in love with. I will try. I've always known, its not all about me. Its all about Him. Sometimes, I just felt like I wanted to share what was happening in my life. As I've asked before, please bear with me. It can go back to the way things were.
Oh! the final total of using those words? 47
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment