Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My leaf

I placed my leaf on Anne Frank's tree!
Here is what I wrote on why I wanted to leave a leaf:
"I wish to place a leaf because I want to carry on the memory of those who have passed before us. They all have left some sort of wisdom or greatness which has been handed down through the generations. I believe Anne Frank to be one of those who left such a vast amount of greatness through her words. Her writing was a comfort, just like my writing is to me."


I've left my leaf. The challenge is still open. and as I said before, I'd love to read your response too.

"I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to all people. And therefore I am so grateful to God for giving me this gift of writing, of expressing all that is in me!" -Anne Frank, March 25, 1944

No comments:

Post a Comment