It is said that we are supposed to make a joyful noise unto the Lord. I find that one of the most joyous noises there is to be laughter. Think how marvelous we all feel when we just let go and laugh. While there can be evil laughter, for the most part, laughter is a simple joyous expression. I find that I often don't laugh enough. So I'm going to share some video clips that always make me laugh. (Although I will warn you I do quite enjoy British comedy.)
Catherine Tate as Nan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cFg-twG7pM
My little cousin
http://keepingupwiththejonesesonline.shutterfly.com/1489
Blue Collar Comedy Tour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqHPqTDHxJs
Monty Python Silly Olympics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmyz_f8Sx14
Monty Python- Pope and Michelangelo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1IJiAXjj7k
Rowan Atkinson as a vicar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umRRCkspaQU
Atkinson and Laurie- A Small Rewrite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbB6B0cQs4
Hugh Laurie- The Sophisticated Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQAuw4NYLA
So hopefully there is something that makes you slightly giggle. I know I had a good laugh. And it was a joyful noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment