Alright.
So I haven't posted a book from the Bible lately.
I'm sorry. To you, to myself.
I have been reading. Its just been going really slowly, especially with the whole "I live at grandma's, oh wait, nope, I live at home, hold it, I live at grandma's" and now the circumstance is that I live at home, but my Bible is at grandma's and I just haven't been brave enough to go get my Bible. I'd find an online version, except I can't really remember where I am and I don't want to have to read the whole thing over.
So I haven't given up on my challenge. Its just taking a break while I try to reorganize my life, which surprisingly fits in seven reusable shopping bags and my purse. Pretty pathetic, but its taking forever to get it all back in place. So hopefully within this next week, I'll have a new post. As long as I can get my Bible.
Hang tight followers, we'll make it, eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment