Alright. Honesty time.(I've said this a lot. still, still true) I've been looking back at quite a few of my old posts, and in a lot of ways, I sound very strong, very confident, a little too honest, quite naive, and very christian. Looking back, I am often so very far away from strong, or confident, and half the time I don't know what God sees in me. My words, they are strong, but I am so far from that strength.
I'm sure in some other posts you can tell, I break down, a lot. I have given in, just accepted, been put down, and even put myself down. and I've been okay with that. That is me; a little weakling, with a loving heart, that doesn't seem to give out the love I've got. How lame am I?
Is it good, that I'm admitting this, to what feels an invisible audience? I have no clue. Sometimes it just feels good to admit that I am not always strong, that I am no where near being any sort of perfect. But, as Rich Mullins and the Ragamuffin Band said/sang, "We are frail, we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Forged in the fires of human passion, choking on the fumes of selfish rage. And with these hells and these heavens, so few inches apart, we must be awfully small and not as strong as we think we are." Kind of makes me think, I'm not the only one who is weak, the only one who lacks confidence, or gets put down. We are all in our own ways weak, yet we are all wonderfully made. Take that as you will. For me, it means we are all made with a wonderful potential. We just have to remember that sometimes we are not as strong as we think we are. God is.
"And the Master said their faith was gonna make them mountains move. But me, I tremble like a hill on a fault line"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment